* Conditions and House Rules apply to all bookings:
- Strictly No smoking or candles indoors
- A general quiet time between 10pm – 7am is required
- A security bond of £400 will be required before arrival to be returned on inspection of the property after departure.
- Check out by 10am unless agreed otherwise.
- Any damage to the property is to be reported immediately.
- Disruptive behavior for nearby residents and bad language will not be tolerated.
- In the event that abuse of the property is sustained, neighbour complaints are received, or the police are called, we reserve the right to forfeit your stay at Harbourmaster immediately without return of bond.
- We want you to have a great stay and return to stay with us in future years but we will not tolerate disruptive behavior to the neighbouring residents or damage to the property.
Stayed here with a large group and it was perfect. We were welcomed to a spotless house finished to a very high quality. The owner Mark was fantastic, he left us some scones, clotted cream, jam and prosecco for our arrival. Mark checked in to make sure we had everything we needed. The location was perfect, smack bang in the middle of Fistral beach and the main town.